Finishing work in the new office of «British Council» - 1 500 m2
International organizations always choose only the best companies for cooperation. And UK companies are closely monitoring all the details of the process.
By providing us with a construction project, the British Council emphasized how important it is to meet deadlines and use quality building materials in the process of building a new office. Having completed all the finishing work, we assembled and placed the furniture, and then passed the work to the customer.
Photos of the new British Council location can be seen below:
1 500 m2
Time to completion
- Preparation and strengthening of supporting structures of an existing building;
- Construction and finishing work;
- A complex of engineering work;
- Supply of materials;
- Supply and assembly of office partitions;
- Supply of office furniture.
British Council – it is an international organization in the United Kingdom whose goal is to expand cultural relations and promote educational opportunities.