Office design project
Prices. Objectives. Values
The design project of the office is the first stage of the transformation of the office space, the main task of which is to emphasize the style and direction of the company’s work, as well as to provide comfort and the best environment for employees. It is for this reason that the development of design projects for office premises and the competent location of workplaces should be trusted exclusively to professionals. Our employees have vast experience in this field, theoretical knowledge, and practical skills. But the most important thing is creativity and a wide range of thought.
The development of planning solutions for the office is the first stage of the design project of the future office space. Our architects will think over and efficiently plan the logistics in the office in such a way that, while observing all the design standards for space, and each person will felt comfortable at his workplace. We will correctly place workplaces, conference rooms, chilling zones, correctly arrange kitchens, restrooms, and other premises on the layout. The next stage of work on a design project is a visualization of the future object. In fact, this is the creation of a visual image of a new space. On visualizations, as a rule, the final colors, finishing materials, the appearance of structures, and their location are recorded.
After the development of the visual part of the office design project, the architects proceed to the working drawings. This block includes dismantling and installation plans of the premises, working drawings for water, air, heating, fire alarm, and fire extinguishing, wiring of power grids and low-current systems, access control and video surveillance systems, tile layout in bathrooms and kitchens, and all other system drawings, which are designed in the office.
During the creation of a working project (WP), finishing materials and other building materials are selected, colors and types of floor coverings are selected according to the interior design project, they develop drawings of furniture structures and prescribe all materials, colors, and manufacturers of everything that needs to be bought or produced individually for a new office.
Five main stages of work:
- consultation – gathering information, discussing your desires with a designer, getting to know the object, choosing suitable solutions and general style;
- creation of dimensional drawings – will show the planning solution and functional zoning, will save you from overspending of materials;
- cost calculation – based on preliminary plans, the cost of all products and materials are calculated, parts are adjusted;
- 3D visualization – the interior design project shows how the office will look like in life;
- control of work performance – the designer checks quality of the work and compliance with original project.
Also, at your request, DENZA specialists will conduct a survey and assessment of the state of engineering networks, develop working drawings for all sections: ventilation and air conditioning, electricity, etc. These documents will be required to coordinate the repair with the administration of the business center, as well as optimize the installation and installation of equipment necessary for the implementation of the office design project.
The development of a design project for an office, in relation to the cost of a good renovation, will cost inexpensively – from $ 17 / sq.m, and your premises will look perfect. For an individual miscalculation of the project cost, you can always contact our managers by phone +38 044 379 36 07 or write to email@example.com
The main advantages of DENZA are:
- an individual approach to all customers – when creating design projects for office premises, we take into account all the requirements and wishes of customers;
- development of projects of any complexity – office from scratch, redevelopment, rebranding;
- implementation of turnkey projects – in addition to design projects, we offer a full range of construction services of any complexity within an agreed period.